Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Need advice regarding police reports...please help?

Ok i got into an accident last week. Long story short, i dropped someone off by a school and was waiting for a car to p me and he rammed into my door. In all fairness i do believe that this is his fault, my only fault is that the front of my car was sticking out. The police officer wrote down that i said that i was pulling out as the car struck me, which i didn't. Now, this makes it sound that i was being careless while pulling out making it mostly my fault. When i went to the precinct to ask the officer to correct his mistake, he simply told me he couldn't do anything about it. Thank god there was a witness who said the actual truth to the police but they did not write down his testimony. What should i do now to correct this report? This took place in queens, nyc by the way. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment