Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Parents, how much housework do you expect your teenager to do?

My dad has complained that I do too little housework and has stopped my �10 a month allowance for it. However, I asked my friends what housework they do and they barely do anything and still receive money! I have to go to college and I leave for seven and come home at 5:30pm. I would be sure that I would put some clothes in the washing machine prior to leaving the house, when I arrive home I would hang the washing outside to dry, I would fill up the dishwasher, hoover/vacuum the living room or the hall and be sure that the living room is clear of my items. As well as iron clothes that need to be ironed. I think I do plenty considering my friends do nothing to help out at their homes. What do you expect your teenager to do? I am currently applying for jobs and I am 16 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment