Monday, August 15, 2011

Question for girls about a girl (some drama involved)?

Alright, so before you call me an I want to say that before I talk about this one girl who I will call Rachel, I wan to say I was previously involved in a relationship with another girl named Jess. Now I thought Jess was the girl of my goddamn dreams. She was pretty, intelligent and seemed to have it all. I went to prom with Jess and we seemed to hit it off, but she ended up not talking to me ever again after this. I was so sad that I didnt get over her until 6 to 8 months after it ended. (I'm a sensitive guy and don't like it) I end up meeting Rachel about 4 months later and we end up going to homecoming together. We are in homeroom at high school when we both meet we are both 18. Since I was hurt by Jess I wanted to get back at the female species and ended up not talking with her in homeroom aven though she tries to talk with me on facebook and stuff but recently that ended and we dont talk at all even though she wanted me to. I was cynical about this girl, so I kept my distance emotionally and found out I actually have feelings for her but don't want her to hurt me like Jess did to me, so I put on my "poker face" (lady gaga, wow) and didnt tell her or show how I am really feeling. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment