Sunday, August 14, 2011

Does he like me? An easy question for 10 points. I need all opinions here!!! PLEASE help me with him!!!!?

This so weird, it's like you just read my mind. I am in the EXACT same situation. I'm shy as hell, and the guy I like is SUPER hot. We always stare at each other. He is always the one to start conversation because he's confident and popular, whereas I never know what to say, and when we stare at each other it feels like it lasts for hours. You NEED this guy. I know what you mean, right? Like you leave school and you're CONSTANTLY thinking about him, wishing you'd done certain things, said something... Come on! we are both in the same boat! I'm leaving in a week, so what do we have to lose? I've made it my goal to get my guy this week. Just be confident. He clearly likes you. He winked at you! say hi! smile at him! he needs to know you like him back. he wouldnt be sending you all these signals if he wasnt interested. if these guys dont actually like us in that way, it doesnt matter right? cos we arent gonna see them again. Sure, it'll hurt, but we'll move on eventually. We have nothing to lose! It's more likely that we'll hit success with them :) GOOD LUCK!!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment