Friday, August 12, 2011

Have any of you ever taken a gamble and ...........lost?

so I had a dinner date tonight with this nice guy from school, named lil Dookie..........well we went to burger king, which never agrees with my stomach, but I eat it cuz its so good. Well afterwards we decided to take a walk around the lake, and I felt a lil gy, but figured the wind was in my favor so it would blow any gas I let the other direction. I let a few testers go, and got away with it so I let down my gaurd. Thats when it happened, I let a fart and it turned out to be more and I slightly crapped in mt drawers.....right as he leaned in and tried to kiss me. When he got super close, he got this disgusted look and i felt my face growin hot. I did the only thing I could and took off running the other direction, my arms flailing above my head and I was screaming( dont know why). What are the odds he calls me again?Why is this stupid crap always happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment