Friday, August 12, 2011

Please Read My Speech & Tell Me Wat You Think (Its Due Tomorrow)?

Good Morning All Student and Teachers. My name is ___________ and it's an honor to be not only running as vice president, but the voice of the student body. Among all of the amazing things this school has to offer, I believe there is always room for improvement. I will work hard to ensure that we can increase the number of field trips and dances, encourage more school clubs, and possible secure more themed dress days (that are actually free!) While working toward these goals, I will maintain my loyalty, honesty, and integrity. I am extremely dependable, disciplined, and intelligent. Working together we can reach for the clouds while we keep our feet on the ground. I am not afraid to express my own opinions or the opinions of others. I am extremely intelligent and I have experience with charity work that expresses my kindhearted and giving nature. As your future vice president, I am open to all ideas, questions, and concerns of the entire student body and intend on working with who ever you all select as President to accomplish these goals. I have what it takes to be a leader, and all I need is your vote. This is my last year here, and I intend on making it mine and your best yet. So remember, VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! ___________ as your vice president. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment