Friday, August 12, 2011

Please tell me how to increase my height, i feel very inferior within my friend circle, plz plz tel how to...?

i am 16 years old, and my height is 5"4' , and i am little fat and weigh 76 kgs..... i have a developed adam's apple, no one is very tall in my family, so maybe its the genes,...... i really feel very inferior and very inconfident before everybody... and humiliated, the children who were shorter than me before have grown taller than me..... and i am being made fun of..... everyone around me says i cannot grow more..... but still i have a hope because i browsed over the net and heard many cases of people getting taller, and they say it is possible 2 grow taller... plz tell me how to increase my height quickly in any possible way..... plz tell me .... i am in dire need.... plz plz plz plz telll.... :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment