Friday, August 12, 2011

Should i be worried about my pregnancy question ?

Me and my bf had unprotected about 3-4wks ago. needless 2 say he nutted n me, but we got the plan b pills like 5 hrs later. We were stupid and had unprotected a few more times afterwards. But we checked for pre *** b4 he went n, n wen he pulled out. He pulled out every time, and he never had ne thing on his . I wont even let him stay n long so we end up using a condom ne wayz. What i wanna know is if i should be as scared as i am? Can u make ur body have pregnancy symptoms without bn pregnant by worryn. Is the pull out method ok n the checkin for pre *** a good idea? And could I be pregnant? The plan b makes ur period *** on late n mine is late now, but im having all of my regular period symptoms, i also know they can b pregnancy symptoms. I jus need help. I no that im stupid, and we r now using protection,but im worried about the few times we didnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment