Friday, August 12, 2011

Being forced to marry someone i dont like?

being the only child my parents had been extremly strict on me, and because im never allowed to walk out of my house ive never made any real friends, the only friends ive ever made were my parent's close friend's sons and daughters. Im home schooled and my house is surrounded by cameras. my parents are both lawyers so everything they do or say to me is about law. not long ago my dad told me he wanted me to marry this doctor who is a whooping 8 years older than me. But i dont like him because he is a pervert the first time i met him was at my house party, dad got promoted and had a huge party. when i first met that guy i didnt knwo who he was and he didnt now who i was either because my mum and dad keeps me in my room. ( they dont like me exposed to the outside world because they think i will do something stupid and break the law which will ruin my parent's reputation). when i met him he flirted with me and said that he wanted me. and i have no idea wat that means. Im worried. oh and when i saw him the second time it was for us to meet face to face. my parents dont know tht i know him. please help me out. i cant talk to my parents about this if they found out then my life is ended... ahhhhh i need hlp. sorry for writing so much i dont know how to put such a complicated problem into short sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment